Well, just when we thought things were turning around.... we've got another/reoccurring bug in the house. I haven't had much time to blog, as I'm the healthy one trying to be more than one person right now. I hope to have my What Would You Do With It Wednesday (on Thursday) post up in the morning. I'm too beat right now to finish it. Hoping that we will all be up and running at full speed again soon so I can get back to normal with the posts!
There has been a lot of buzz about light tables over at Teach Preschool on Facebook . Deborah has collected some great ideas for light table play and has been experimenting with making her own table over on the Teach Preschool blog. I thought I would share with you our two light tables and how we made them. This first table is one that we put together with some scrap wood pieces, an old plexi-glass door from an entertainment center, and a couple of aquarium lights. Total Cost = $0. (We had everything on hand.) The table needs a little bit of tweaking. (It is on my to do list). Basically, we made a frame of wood around the plexi-glass and placed the lights under it. Our DIY skills in putting this together were far from expert, so the frame has a couple of gaps (and the reused wood is warped). We plan to try a new frame and use some caulk to seal any gaps. We also plan to attach the lights to the side of the frame instead of just placing them on the f...
Comments
Get well soon.