Skip to main content

Thanking 13 in 2013

thanking title2013 is quickly coming to an end. Many folks are gearing up to spend more time offline and to celebrate with family.  I'll be logging off myself soon-- but wanted to take a moment to say some thanks to a few bloggers that have been going above and beyond to keep this page afloat- even with my crazy inconsistencies in posting!


The blogging world is ever evolving, and I'm always learning as I go.  I know that our little childcare blog continues to grow, and I am making some changes to keep it moving forward.  Thankfully, there is an amazing support network of bloggers out there who keep this page from being a stagnant place! It seems like whenever real life gets too hectic to keep new posts coming- someone jumps in and shares some of our archives to keep our blog traffic afloat! I cannot adequately express in words how grateful I am for your continued support!


And to our faithful readers- thank you so much for continuing to come back and to get a glimpse into our busy days!


Now- If you have never visited these sites-


thanking 13


Please share the love, hop on over and check them out! These are the sites that have highlighted our activities and/or caused people (maybe even you!) to find us in our little corner of cyberspace:


Teach Preschool


Tinkerlab


Kids Activities Blog


Let the Children Play


Growing a Jeweled Rose


Mini eco


Fantastic Fun and Learning


Hands On As We Grow


PreK and K Sharing


Childhood 101


Irresistible Ideas for Play Based Learning


Modern Parents Messy Kids


Living Montessori Now


Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!


I know that there are oodles of other sites and folks that rally around to spread the love and share. I do appreciate each and every one of you.  I wish you all an amazing finish to 2013, and I can't wait to see what 2014 will bring!


Oh, and if this list of inspiration leaves you wanting more- please hop on over and check out the Kid Blogger Network,  I can almost guarantee that you'll leave inspired!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Would You Do With It? Wednesday #4, Cardboard Tubes (Toilet Paper, Paper Towel, etc)

Welcome to this week's edition of What Would You Do With It? Wednesday. This week's item(s) are paper tubes. You most often find them at the end of a roll of toilet paper or paper toweling. I'm having trouble hunting up the photos I was going to post for this, so when I find them, I will add them. We have made: rain sticks kaleidoscopes marble runs and we have also cut the tubes and made them into flowers or snowflakes like these. If you would like to visit and link to some of our previous What Would You Do With It Wednesdays, please click here.

Making Moon Mud!

We usually make our moon sand with cornstarch , sand, and baby oil. However a blog reader commented that when they make their moon sand- they use water instead of oil.  So, of course, my first thought was- why make moon sand when you could make MOON MUD?  And so you have it- our homemade moon mud! Basically, it ends up being a sandy- runny oobleck! It acts kind of like a solid- and kind of like a liquid..... Now, I'm sure I will get all kinds of questions on the exact recipe and proportions to make this stuff.....  The truth is, we rarely measure. We just mix it up until it looks and feels about right! Today, we made ours with too much water. (It was an experiment.) So, we removed some off the top.  After we were done playing in the mud- we let it sit. A little bit more of the water evaporated while we napped.... Then, this afternoon- It was perfect! Hard as a rock on the bottom, until you dig into grab it... Then....

Easter Egg Caterpillars!

OOOPS! This post has moved, please click on the photo to be redirected!